The Central Gonja District Office of the Ghana Education Service is notifying its respective Head teachers about the decision to embark on an internal audit coming Monday, May 30, 2022. Management wishes to start the exercise with schools within the Buipe East and West Circuit, and all heads are expected to be in readiness for the exercise before their arrival to the school. The GALOP and the Capitation account will be audited .
The following documents are to be in place for the exercise;
- Bank statement from 1st Jan.2018 to date
- All expenditure receipts should be made available
- All spips of each withdrawal
- All Request for advances
- All advances
- All honour certs
- All accounting for advances
- All cash analysis books
- Log books and teachers attendance books
- All cheque stucks
- All store receipt booklets
- All expenditure returns sheets
- All class registers
Management of GES entreat all Head teachers to make all other relevant documents for the management of the school available for the audit exercise.